Contract Programming Services Offered
Experienced computer programmer offers short- or long-term programming services
in Microsoft Windows, MS-DOS, Unix, or other systems.
My strengths include:
My experience includes:
- Attention to detail.
- Tenacity in tracing the cause and cure of observed bugs.
- Experience in porting and adapting code to multiple environments, confining changes
to a few central locations in the source code.
- Designing and writing complete, exact, and readable documentation.
- Windows user interface code, including
- Custom versions of the standard Windows controls (buttons, list boxes, tree views, etc.).
- Graphics and palette handling.
- Blaise Computing's C libraries for DOS text mode and Windows 3.1.
I was deeply involved in the creation and extension of these products.
- C TOOLS PLUS and Turbo C TOOLS,
general-purpose DOS libraries emphasizing
text-mode windows and terminate-and-stay-resident (TSR) programs.
- Win++, a library of C++ wrapper classes for the Windows 3.1 API.
- POWER SEARCH, a text search library supporting regular expressions.
- C ASYNCH MANAGER,
a library supporting communications on the IBM PC's serial ports.
- Porting 32-bit code to 16-bit Windows and vice versa.
- Escaping from MFC.
I have removed all requirements for Microsoft's MFC library
from programs that make modest use of MFC classes, such as
See also my
References are available on request.
Please contact me via email at
This page is
[Back to Phil's home page]
Phil Davidson /
Last modified 7 November 2003